10,000 Super Pro Farm Rules Updated 2023
The Super Pro Farm class met to discuss the turbo issue on Sunday, January 29, 2023
Bob made the motion, if you run a small compressor and exhaust housing, which is the turbo we are currently running, you will run a 3.2 plug. If you run a big compressor or exhaust housing you will run a 3.0 plug. Rule on 466 tractors will stay the same as they are. There is to be a 3.5” max exhaust wheel. This rule will be revisited after 6 pulls to determine if inlet size is fair, majority will rule. Chad Nesselrodt seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- Diesel Tractors only.
- No Billet Injection pumps. Maximum pump size is 3000 series 13 mm P Pump. It must have 2 springs on throttle linkage at pump in case cable breaks, it will pull it back to idle. A 14 mm A pump will still be allowed.
- Tractor make of motor, chassis and transmission to match brand of tractor. OEM head, block, transmission and rear end or manufactures’ replacement. Gear boxes will be allowed as long as they are inside the OEM housing
- 540 cubic inch engine limit.
- Intercoolers and water injection allowed.
- All members may collect points.
- One (1) turbo charger with 3.2” inlet with all air entering in through the 3.2” inlet or a 3.2” restrictor which can be no more than 2” forward of the compressor wheel. Inlets will be checked with a 3.220 plug. The exhaust housing overall dimensions are no more than 7.5” in diameter and compressor housing is no more than 8.0”.
- Exhaust has to be at least 18” above the hood.
- You must have side shields in order to pull.
- No factory steel fans. Must have electric or none.
- Minimum drawbar length is 18” which is to be measured from center of rear axle. Maximum height is 20” and must be rigid in all directions.
- All tractors will require Air shut off for sled to hook to and one for driver to pull, scatter blanket for clutch housing. Clutch must have all steel components, SFI approved.
- Wheelie bars with minimum 5” square pads and 12” high bumper bars and maximum of 10” off ground and must extend out past the rear tires. They must support weight of tractor.
- All Tractors must have a roll cage
- Dead man’s throttle required.
- Front axle skid bars mandatory.
- Maximum tire width is 24.5” and rim diameter is maximum 38” . No puller or Puller 2000 tires are allowed.( Puller 2000, Parkes Puller, not allowed) Old style Firestone 23 degree pullers are allowed single cut or double cut. No Pro Puller or Mitas tires will be allowed. Radial tires will be allowed but must be top cut only, no alterations to front of bar.
- Working fire extinguisher required.
- All tractors must have working rear brakes.
- All tractors must have fenders and hood.
- The frame and weights must not extend any further than 13 feet from the center of rear axle excluding tow hook.
- Any tractor is subject to inspection at any time.
- Driver must wear helmet and fire suit.
- No Propane or Nitrous Oxide allowed
- Weighing in at 10,000 lbs with an allowance of 1% which is 10,100 lbs
- Rules will be locked in for 3 years unless entire class sees something that needs to be addressed
Purse $ 2000