6200 Small Block Rules for 2021
Contact for More Information
Rule Committee Members
6200 Small Block 4WD
1. Weight of class: 6200 lbs.
1. Engine must be classified as a small block from factory. Aftermarket blocks will
be allowed, with the exception of the Ford Cleveland Style Motor (Cleveland
style motor must run a factory production style block that was available i n a
production car or truck and have original casting numbers i n place). No Ford
Modular style engine. No Chrysler Hemi style engine.
2. Chevy LS engines permitted with Cathedral port heads only.
3. Engine will have a 440 cubic inch limit with 0 allowance.
4. Engine must be i n factory location, radiator must be located in front of the engine in stock location.
5. No dry sump oiling system on engine.
6. Cylinder heads must be factory valve angle, and may be aluminum or cast iron.
No raised runner h eads. Cylinder heads must accept a Cast intake that is
readily available to the general public. No Sheetmetal Intake.
Chevrolet SBC- 1 8,15, 12, 9 degree heads will not be allowed. No S B2
heads ( No canted valve heads)
Chevrolet LS- All (LS Style) chevy cylinder heads must be cathedral port
style. No square/rectangular port LS cylinder heads
permitted. LS cylinder heads must be non-raised runner
Heads must be classified as inline valve heads. ( No canted valve
Ford - No Yates, or Kaase Heads allowed. Heads must be either factory
valve angle Windsor based, or factory valve angle Cleveland based
Chrysler- No Indy heads or any Hemi Style configuration. Must be
factory valve angle and wedge style head.
8. Only one Carburetor allowed and i t may be 4500 flange or 4150 flange. No fuel
9. Fuel may be pump gas or race gas. N o alcohol, Nitrous Oxide, or Nitrous
accessories allowed on engine, (Plate, etc.)
10.Any DOT approved tire will be allowed but must not exceed 35X12.50 size. (No
cutting or grooving tires).
11. Vehicle must have a one-ton or l ower driveline.
12.Vehicle must have driveshaft l oops and universal j oint shields. Blowproof
bellhousing i s required for manual. A blanket or shield are required around
automatic transmissions as well.
13.All vehicles must run the factory specific wheel-base for the vehicle. Wheel-base
must not be altered.
14.Trucks will be l imited to a extended cab with a short bed. Wheelbase i s l imited to
15.No fiberglass body parts with the exception of the hood and tailgate.
16.All hitches must be safe, secure, and rigid i n all directions. Max height 24”. No
hydraulic hitches allowed. Hitches must be at l east 36% of the wheelbase l ength
from center of rear axle to hook point on hitch.
17.Hanging weights will be allowed. Weight can be no more than 60” from the
center of the front axle housing. Weights cannot be more than 80” wide or 40”
from center of truck. There will be a 1” allowance on all measurements.
18.Any l oss of weights, parts, excessive fluids, etc. will be grounds for
disqualification, except due to breakage or after forward motion has ended.
19.If a puller goes out of bounds, the vehicle will be disqualified.
20.Puller will be allowed a second attempt to start the sled i f the vehicle does not go
past the 75 ft. marker on the first attempt. Unless in the pull-off .
21.A full pull i s 320 ft, anything past will require a pull-off unless promoter states
22.Any interference from truck drivers, crew on the track, or scales is grounds for
1.All drivers must wear helmet, and fire approved suit.
2.Every vehicle must be equip with at l east a five pound fire extinguisher.
3.Vehicle must have a working kill switch with a 1 inch hole for a hook point at the
rear of the truck.
4. All U joints must be shielded.
5. Blowproof Bellhoung must be used when running a clutch.
6. Automatic trucks must run a blowproof blanket
2021 Season is a provisional year for the Chevrolet LS Motor.